Wednesday, July 15, 2009

ピラメキーノ (Piramekino)

As I sit here watching Piramekino with my little sister, I'll catch you up on the few things that have been going on.

-Piramekino is a children's show that I've watched with my little sister almost every weeknight since being here. It is basically a children's talk show...and I've watched enough of it to know the opening dance number (not at all embarassing, right?). This is the same show that has little 11 year old girls and boys going on blind dates with each other. Its actually really hilarious, because there is so much drama. I'd be lying if I tried to pretend like I wasn't entertained by the whole entire show....even if it is intended for pre-teens.

-Today I ate pork gut. With somen. And really enjoyed it.

-My little bro and sis were talking about Harry Potter today (since the movie came out today), and they forgot the name of a particular plant in the Harry Potter series (Haley if you're reading this, they were talking about Mandrake plants). Anyway, it was way hard for them to explain it to me so I could tell them what the name was, but we finally figured it out together. YATA!

-I think I'm going to Disneysea in two weeks. Disneyland Tokyo has two components, Disneyland and Disneysea. I figure Disneysea will be the most unique experience. Plus its getting crazy hot right now and I'm assuming it has some sort of water park element to it.

-This is my second to last day with the Kin family, before I move in with the Takahashi's on Friday. I'll be sad to say bye to the Kin's.

-Before dinner, Kana (little sis) and I watched clips of Disney Movies in Japanese and English. It was fun.

-This post makes me realize that I talk about the same things over and over:
Disney
Food
Harry Potter
Beer
Kind of a weird group of things, yeah?

1 comment:

  1. mandrake plants!!! oh the babies with trees growing out of their heads. thanks for the harry potter reference, i guess i am the chosen one now! muahahaha.

    enjoy your last days with the kins! good thing you kept up with that tv show. you can impress your next family!

    ReplyDelete