two words that describe many of my experiences here. Tatoeba (for example):
-Random: Right now as I sit here writing this blog post, I am listening to a Japanese version of that Christmas song that goes 'Last christmas, I gave you my heart...' Except this version goes 'Last Christmas...(insert random Japanese that I dont understand here)..blah blah'. The Japanese don't seem to understand Christmas time quite so much. In fact, Ive already seen a few advertisements for Disneys The Christmas Carol show, which will be showing in mid November! And i thought it was early when American radio shows start playing Christmas music the day after Thanksgiving.
-Awkward: Yesterday my 30 year old co-worker asked me if I wanted to go to a movie on Friday night. My MALE 30 year old co-worker. Yup. And thats all I've got to say about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment