"I'm not good at playing piano"
But my little sister, Kana is. I "taught" her how to play "Heart and Soul". Here's a video. Obviously I suck and I'm not a good teacher. The piano part is a bit difficult to hear...so you you might have to turn up the volume a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kana is very cute. I guess this is your only chance to be "Nissan". Eager to see the rest of the family!
ReplyDeleteOhayo-gozaimasu Chew-san! I enjoyed heart & soul by you and Kana. I've been enjoying your travels and wish I were there. Loved the blood and guts fish story! Love, Karen
ReplyDeleteThis is precious. Steven Chew you are hilarious. I just read your blog aloud to Gina and Kate and we laughed really hard about the girl that hit on you and the Butler Cafe. Also, I love Ashleigh Denny.
ReplyDeleteChewy!! That was so adorable :) I'm glad you posted that. You are an exemplary blogger...I need to be more like you. And I'm sorry, I'm just catching up on your blog now :( But it's absolutely wonderful to read and hear about all of the amazing things you are doing. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures of you in your Trank! I've been trying to get up my nerve to wear mine somewhere, but I would definitely look bizarre amongst the classy, well-dressed (dark haired) women of Buenos Aires. Especially because it's WINTER, haha. But I know I will at somepoint...Anyway, thanks for being so good at updating your blog. It's so wonderful to know what you're up to even though you're over 11,000 miles away! I miss you :( But I can't wait to make an album of our crazy Trank pictures from around the world when I get back. Woohoo! Have fun and be safe, Chew!
ReplyDeleteLOVEEEEE THE VIDEO WITH KANA more more more please.
ReplyDelete