Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Beauty Colesium

I'm watching a Japanese make-over show with the host fam-bam. Its outrageous. Japanese TV is all I hoped for and more. You don't even have to understand what they're saying to enjoy it. This stuff really transcends language barriers.

I also just read on LATimes.com that Jon and Kate are officially going to split up.

Clearly, I'm very busy right now. But it was a big day, so I'll update in a few minutes about my first day of orientation.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite show was that one with all the young people that do ridiculous things to themselves. I have no idea what it's called, but they escalated to global fame with their Human Tetris video on Youtube. They did a Japanese tounge-twister and even that was pee-in-your-pants hilarious. I'm excited about your blog. Also, I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jon and kate are indeed breaking up...what a sad sad day...almost as sad as any usc basketball game day from here on out. timmy for life. when's a good time for you to skype

    ReplyDelete